Youth Football International (YFI) was set up with the objective of enhancing the quality of football at the grassroots level through our academies and to maintain international standards in all areas of functioning. YFI runs its academy like a typical European football club, focusing on children and their development and offering a safe and fun environment for them to enjoy playing football.
Our international coaches are UEFA or FA (UK) licensed. Our Technical Director is UEFA A licensed.
Our Four Corners’ principle of coaching football endeavours to make sure all our sessions are built around
- Improving Technique – ability to master the ball
- Mental resilience– no fear of experimenting
- Physical ability– improving general fitness
- Social Competence mixing well with others and enjoying all football sessions.
We aim to ensure that children from all nationalities can enjoy and improve their game. Over 20% of our students are sponsored by the organisation in order to enable them to continue with their passion to play. The Academy is run like a typical European Football Club where students train during the week and, if selected, play matches on weekends in the Delhi Youth League.
WHY CHOOSE YFI
- Age appropriate curriculum developed for accelerated player development.
- We believe in developing the person, not just the skills of the player.
- 1500 players playing competitive football every weekend in DYL
- Participation in International Tournaments in Asia and Europe
- Low coach student ratio
- As much time on the ball as possible
- Encouragement and freedom to express creativity
- Exposure to all positions
Our key objective is to give back to society through social initiatives involving football. if you would like to sponsor a child, write to us as
We currently have a presence in Delhi at The American Embassy School and we plan to expand our operations to other regions in the country.