Set with the objective to facilitate children with a passion and ability to play quality football, Youth Football India Foundation provides financial support to students to improve their skills through our sponsorship and training at the academy. We also sponsor NGO teams to play at the Delhi Youth League.
There YFI has now developed the YFI Talent Scholarship fund that allows children coming from a disadvantaged economic background to participate in the YFI academy at the American Embassy School and play in the Delhi Youth League as a part of the Youth Football Academy team. The fund also provides the players with outfit, shoes, shin-pads and transport money.
For a sponsorship amount of Rs. 70,000 (approx 850 GBP) the players will be able to play football for year, at the highest level in Delhi.
- You must be born between 31 December 1996 and 1 January 2004
- Your family income should be lower than 60,000 Rs/Month (evidence will be required and follow up home visits will be made)
- You must be a talented football player as judged by our YFI coaches.
- You must commit to a full season of training and playing.
- You cannot play for another team in DYL. You may train and play with teams outside DYL as long as this does not conflict with YFI games and training
- The player has to be enrolled in school.
YFI will provide:
- Free training at the YFI academy at the American Embassy School for a minimum of 30 weeks
- A full YFI outfit that contains 2 kits and shin pads
- Free participation in the Delhi Youth League
- Transport allowance
- Special dietary sessions for healthy nutrition
- A mentor who will guide the player through the season
- A fantastic Football Experience
- Trials for sponsorship are open. To register email is at email@example.com.
If you, at an individual capacity, or as an organisation, would like to sponsor an individual or a team contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org